The Southern California Chapter of the American Concrete Institute (ACI) has approved a cash award of $3,000 to be granted to up to three local University students pursuing a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering, Construction Management, or Architecture. The candidates must be U.S. citizens in their junior, senior, or graduate years, which have displayed enthusiastic promise in their engineering studies. Please submit the application package for each individual:
- Applicant must be Sophomore, Junior, Senior or Graduate Level.
- Completed application form (below)
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Resume of academic achievements, campus engineering activities, professional activities, and employment record (if applicable.)
- A letter of recommendation from a university professor, academic advisor, or employer (if working in the concrete industry).
- A 500-word essay on why you wish to work in the concrete industry.
for details on criteria and applying. Deadline to apply is Sunday, August 21, 2022.